Join Our Team
Conveyancing legal secretary
We are currently looking for a conveyancing legal secretary assistant to join our team on a permanent full time basis.
Harry Boodhoo & Co is a CQS Accredited firm providing specialist conveyancing services. We have been established for over 30 years with loyal clients built on an excellent and competitively priced conveyancing service.
Responsibilities to include:
- Dealing with incoming emails and calls
- Confidence with conveyancing forms-completing land registry and SDLT forms
- Communicating effectively with our clients and third parties
- Working as part of a team
- Ensuring all information on transactions is accurately and promptly recorded
- Previous experience as a conveyancing legal secretary
- A team player
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Word
- Good IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Good time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as effectively, as part of a team
What we offer
In return we offer a competitive salary up to £21,000 depending upon your ability and experience, a friendly work environment, 20 days holiday plus extra paid time for medical/family appointments, extra holidays over the Christmas period, a friendly and sharing team of learning professionals to work with, ongoing training and an opportunity to develop a rewarding career in conveyancing.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please email a copy of your CV to:
Should your application be shortlisted we will be in touch.